People magazine claims Lucky Charms is retiring their yellow hourglass marshmallow in the spring. No word on a replacement
The Top Ten Things That Negatively Impact a Relationship . . . and Half Are Sex-Related
Most couples will tell you sex ISN’T the most important thing in a relationship. But it might be 50% of it. According to a new survey, here are the top ten things that negatively impact relationships. And half of them have to do with sex . . .
1. Work stress. 35% agreed with that one.
2. Being too tired for sex, 33%.
3. Having no sex drive, 28%.
4. Arguments about money, 27%.
5. One of you is a morning person, and the other is a night owl, 20%.
6. Health problems. 18% said long-term health issues have hurt their relationship. Another 16% said short-term health issues have.
7. Boring sex, 15%.
8. Erectile dysfunction, 14%.
9. Arguments about the kids, 12%.
10. Failing to climax, 11%. A few that just missed the top ten are having a baby . . . watching porn . . . being too QUICK in bed . . . cheating . . . and arguing about politics.
The survey also found just 64% of people are “very happy” in their current relationship. 19% are “unhappy.” Everyone else falls somewhere in between.
There’s a New Toy That Lets You Pop Fake Pimples
Popping a pimple is really gross . . . but at the same time, it’s super satisfying, right? So maybe THIS is the new stress ball . . .
There’s a new toy on sale called the Pop It Pal . . . and it’s a piece of rubber with a bunch of fake PIMPLES on it. And when you squeeze them, fake yellow pus squirts out.
If you want it, it’ll run you $20 at PopItPal.com. And that includes one bottle of pus so you can keep refilling it . . . but if you want more pus than that, it’s sold separately.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.