People magazine claims Lucky Charms is retiring their yellow hourglass marshmallow in the spring. No word on a replacement
The Top Ten Things That Negatively Impact a Relationship . . . and Half Are Sex-Related
Most couples will tell you sex ISN’T the most important thing in a relationship. But it might be 50% of it. According to a new survey, here are the top ten things that negatively impact relationships. And half of them have to do with sex . . .
1. Work stress. 35% agreed with that one.
2. Being too tired for sex, 33%.
3. Having no sex drive, 28%.
4. Arguments about money, 27%.
5. One of you is a morning person, and the other is a night owl, 20%.
6. Health problems. 18% said long-term health issues have hurt their relationship. Another 16% said short-term health issues have.
7. Boring sex, 15%.
8. Erectile dysfunction, 14%.
9. Arguments about the kids, 12%.
10. Failing to climax, 11%. A few that just missed the top ten are having a baby . . . watching porn . . . being too QUICK in bed . . . cheating . . . and arguing about politics.
The survey also found just 64% of people are “very happy” in their current relationship. 19% are “unhappy.” Everyone else falls somewhere in between.
There’s a New Toy That Lets You Pop Fake Pimples
Popping a pimple is really gross . . . but at the same time, it’s super satisfying, right? So maybe THIS is the new stress ball . . .
There’s a new toy on sale called the Pop It Pal . . . and it’s a piece of rubber with a bunch of fake PIMPLES on it. And when you squeeze them, fake yellow pus squirts out.
If you want it, it’ll run you $20 at PopItPal.com. And that includes one bottle of pus so you can keep refilling it . . . but if you want more pus than that, it’s sold separately.