The Deal Town Patch claims households that place teal pumpkins on their porch on Halloween will be giving away non-food items instead of candy. The project was created to make sure children, who have food allergies or special dietary needs can still celebrate the holiday
Sets That Were Used in Two Different Movies
Did you ever watch one movie, and think you recognize the location from ANOTHER movie? Movie sets get re-used all the time. Here are some classic examples . . .
1. The bank that Dr. Octopus robs in “Spider-Man 2” is the same one where ADAM SANDLER tries to get a job in “The Wedding Singer”.
2. Kermit the Frog’s mansion in “The Muppets” is also the mansion in “The Big Lebowski”.
3. The repair shop where JIM CARREY picks up his car in “The Mask” is also the headquarters of the original “Ghostbusters”.
4. The train station where Superman defeats General Zod in “Man of Steel” is also where Michael sat alone on a bench in “My Best Friend’s Wedding”.
5. The high school in “Pretty in Pink” is also the high school in “A Nightmare on Elm Street”.
6. Charles Xavier’s school for gifted youngsters in “X-Men” is ADAM SANDLER’s mansion in “Billy Madison”.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.