The 10 Gift Cards People Want the Most . . . and the Least
You’re probably going to wind up buying gift cards as presents over the next two months. I mean . . . it’s SO much easier than trying to come up with a present that’s thoughtful.
So here’s some good info for you. A new study found the 10 gift cards people want the most . . . and the 10 they want the least.
The 10 that people want most are: Amazon . . . Visa . . . Walmart . . . American Express . . . iTunes . . . Starbucks . . . Target . . . eBay . . . Google Play . . . and Sephora.
In other words, in most cases, people want gift cards that are as GENERIC as possible so they can use them for a whole range of different stuff.
The 10 LEAST popular gift cards are: H&M . . . Michaels . . . Forever 21 . . . American Airlines . . . Old Navy . . . Apple Store . . . Hobby Lobby . . . Shell . . . Cinemark . . . and Cabela’s.
Woman’s Unable To Remove Vampire Fangs
Fox News claims Anna Tew, of Mobile County, Alabama, recently had to go to the dentist after her vampire fangs wouldn’t detach from her actual teeth. She bought the Halloween teeth for $3 before using temporary glue to affix them to her real teeth. Anna went to her dentist after she was unable to pull the teeth off. Her dentist was going to use a saw and drill to remove the teeth, but decided against doing so and painfully pulled them off.
Five Halloween Candy Pranks
If you’re all about the “trick” part of trick-or-treating, here are a few candy-related PRANKS you can play on your friends and family.
Just don’t mess with random trick-or-treaters though, because you have to worry about allergies. So you might open yourself up to a lawsuit . . .
1. Make candy apples, but use onions. As long as the coating is thick enough, you can’t tell the difference until you bite into it.
2. Put out a bowl of M&M’s mixed with Skittles and Reese’s Pieces. That’s a classic.
3. Make a small hole in a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup . . . take out some of the filling . . . and replace it with mustard or Sriracha.
4. Unwrap a few yellow Starburst, and replace the candy with cheese. Just make sure it doesn’t get mixed into their candy and sit there for a week before they open it.
5. Take a box of something like Nerds or Sour Patch Kids . . . swap out the candy for a few fake bugs . . . and glue it shut.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.