Here Are the Instagram Poses That Annoy Us the Most
Instagram is supposed to be the one PEACEFUL social network left, where people and Russian bots aren’t constantly talking about politics and all the things that are wrong with the world.
So it’s a shame when it’s annoying us. A new survey found the eight poses people do in their Instagram photos that we hate to see the most. Check ’em out . . .
1. Selfies, 34%.
2. A picture of your tan legs where they look like hot dogs, 22%.
3. Kissing, 17%.
4. A “candid” picture where you’re not looking at the camera, 16%.
5. “Pinching” the sun or a building in the distance, 14%.
6. A freeze jump, 11%.
7. Walking away from the camera, 10%.
8. Posing in front of a landmark to show off how you’re on vacation and everyone else isn’t, 7%.
“Phoneless Vacations” Went on Sale . . . and Immediately Sold Out
Apparently we’re all SO addicted to our phones that when we go on vacation, we need to pay someone to FORCE us to leave them at home.
There’s a new travel company called Off the Grid, and they sell “phoneless vacation” packages. When you go on one of their trips, no phones are allowed . . . and apparently, ALL of their vacations sold out almost immediately.
Their trips cost slightly more than what the trips would cost through a normal agency. Like their eight-day tour of Portugal would be $1,800 for two people, versus $1,700 through a Groupon deal for a similar tour.
But if you don’t have the discipline on vacation to leave your phone at home . . . or stay off of the hotel’s computers to check your work email . . . maybe they’re a good answer.
And a lot of people apparently don’t have that discipline . . . according to a new survey, 16% of people say they could never bring themselves to totally unplug on vacation, and another 43% doubt that they could.
Do You Eat These Foods With a Fork or a Spoon?
Wait . . . one out of three people eat watermelon with a spoon?
A new survey on Buzzfeed asked people if they eat 10 different foods with a fork or a spoon. And the results are more split than I would’ve guessed. Check ’em out . . .
1. Oatmeal . . . 97% spoon, 3% fork.
2. Jell-O . . . 92% spoon, 8% fork.
3. Chili . . . 85% spoon, 15% fork.
4. Ice cream cake . . . 60% spoon, 40% fork.
5. Peas . . . 54% spoon, 46% fork.
6. Mashed potatoes . . . 40% spoon, 60% fork.
7. Watermelon . . . 36% spoon, 64% fork.
8. Rice . . . 36% spoon, 64% fork.
9. Mac and cheese . . . 22% spoon, 78% fork.
10. Spaghetti . . . 0% spoon, 84% fork, 16% both.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.