Pop-Tarts With Jolly Rancher Filling Have Arrived to Kill You
So Pop-Tarts aren’t even trying to pretend they’re part of a healthy breakfast anymore, huh?
Because there are three new flavors of Pop-Tarts that were just announced . . . and they’re filled with JOLLY RANCHERS. There are three different types: Watermelon, cherry, and green apple.
They’ll be hitting stores later this month.
Do You Eat Normal Foods in Strange Ways?
There really aren’t right and wrong ways to eat different foods . . . as far as I’m concerned, just shove it into your mouth however you want. But you still might want to know if everyone else is gorging differently than you are.
A new survey asked people if they eat certain normal foods in strange ways. Here are the results . . .
1. 21% of people don’t peel their string cheese, they just bite the entire thing.
2. 14% eat ribs with a knife and fork.
3. 19% eat macaroni and cheese with a spoon.
4. 18% eat pizza with a knife and fork.
5. 7% eat pizza crust first.
6. 5% don’t break apart Kit Kat bars and just take bites of the entire thing.
7. 5% eat canned ravioli straight out of the can, cold.
8. And 1% of people eat their cereal with milk and ice cubes.