Taco Bell will give away free Doritos Locos Tacos on Wednesday June 13th
because the Golden State Warriors beat the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night in Cleveland
Now Brides Are Telling Their Bridesmaids How Tan to Be? Plus Four More New Wedding Stats
It’s wedding season, and you know what that means: People celebrating their love by going crazy over a super expensive party.
Here are some results from a new study on weddings . . . and definitely not just the GOOD side of things.
1. 64% of people say the wedding planning process is stressful. The biggest source of stress is the budget . . . the second biggest is other people, like your mother or mother-in-law.
2. 50% of people say their spouse was involved, quote, “just the right amount” in planning. 20% say their spouse wasn’t involved, but that was a GOOD thing.
3. Brides say it’s three times more important for their dress to look good than for the flowers to look good . . . and they say getting their hair and makeup right is more important than their wedding vows.
4. The cities that have the most “bridezillas” are: New York . . . San Francisco . . . Detroit . . . Houston . . . and Tampa.
5. And one out of three brides in New York give their bridesmaids specific instructions on how TAN they should be for the wedding.
Company Hiring For Stupid Job
Phillyvoice claims a Philadelphia company is advertising on Craigslist for a ‘stupid job’. The ad reads ..
this is a stupid job, but at least it pays weekly (Philadelphia)
compensation: $50 a day for 1.5 hours
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, stand next to our delivery truck and tell the Parking Authority to leave us alone. Start around 10:30 am each day – depending on weather and traffic and holidays on the 800 block of Chestnut St. Their are 4 total stops, takes about 1.5 hours usually.
Must be reliable, and not an idiot.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.