Four Hacks to Deal with Mosquito Bites
Mosquito season is in full swing. Here are four things that can help if you find yourself covered in bites this summer . . .
1. Take a Benadryl. At the core, you’re dealing with an allergic reaction. So it can help with the itching. It’s probably overkill if you only have one or two bites though.
2. Put toothpaste on them. Calamine lotion is better. But toothpaste can help with the itching too. And it’s a good solution if you’re out camping and can’t get to a store.
3. Put aloe on it. It helps with the itching and swelling, and also helps them heal. Apparently aloe from the actual plant works better than the sunburn stuff.
4. Treat them with salt water. Or really, salt PASTE. Pour a little bit of water on the bite, just to get it wet. Then rub some salt on there. It might sting at first, but it should help with the itching.
There are also a few things you can do to reduce the number of mosquitoes around your home. And they all have to do with standing water. Clean your gutters out . . . fill in any holes in your yard . . . and get rid of anything else that might collect water. Like if you have a wheelbarrow, make sure you store it upside down.
The 10 Best Types of Donuts
A new survey had people rank the best types of donuts, and apparently, people are more BASIC than I thought . . . because the number one donut happens to be THE most generic one of all. Here’s the top 10 . . 1. Glazed.
2. Chocolate frosted.
3. Boston cream.
4. Chocolate with sprinkles.
9. Double chocolate . . . that’s a chocolate donut with chocolate frosting.
10. Custard filled.
A Hazmat Team Goes to Disneyland After 17 People Are Sprayed With Mystery Poop
For the prices that Disney parks charge, you’d think they could at LEAST protect their guests from THIS.
On Friday night, 11 adults and six kids at Disneyland in Anaheim, California were suddenly sprayed with MYSTERY POOP.
The cops, fire department, AND a Hazmat team came to the park. And after a quick investigation, they figured out the feces bomb came from GEESE flying over.
The Anaheim police even tweeted to clarify that, quote, “No crime occurred. Guests hit with fecal matter appears to be geese that flew over.”
None of the 17 poop victims needed to go to the hospital. And there’s no word on whether Disney is planning to do anything to make it up to them.