The Top 10 Things That Instantly Put Us in a Better Mood
It’s extraordinarily easy to get into a BAD MOOD these days . . . just go on Facebook, Twitter, or any news website for longer than four seconds. So now more than ever, we really need stuff to pull us out of those tailspins.
And here you go: A new survey found the top 10 things that instantly put us in a better mood. Check ’em out . . .
1. Finding money in your pocket you didn’t know you had, 58% say it helps.
2. Being able to sleep in with no alarm, 55%.
3. Lying in bed listening to the rain, 51%.
4. Someone doing a nice, small thing for you, 49%.
5. Petting a dog, 48%.
6. Doing a nice, small thing for someone else, 47%.
7. Realizing it’s a sunny day, 46%.
8. Taking a long, hot shower, 44%.
9. Getting a long hug, 42%.
10. Seeing a friend you haven’t seen in a long time, 42%.
Hollywood’s 25 Favorite Villains
The “Hollywood Reporter” recently conducted a survey of nearly 1,000 entertainment industry types, to come up with a list of Hollywood’s 25 favorite villains. Here are the results . . .
1. Darth Vader from the “Star Wars” franchise
. . . played by David Prowse and voiced by James Earl Jones
2. Hannibal Lecter from “Silence of the Lambs”, “Hannibal”, and “Red Dragon”
. . . played by Anthony Hopkins
3. The Wicked Witch of the West from “The Wizard of Oz”
. . . played by Margaret Hamilton
4. The Joker from “The Dark Knight”
. . . played by Heath Ledger
5. Nurse Ratched from “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”
. . . played by Louise Fletcher
6. Miranda Priestly from “The Devil Wears Prada”
. . . played by Meryl Streep
7. Norman Bates from “Psycho”
. . . played by Anthony Perkins
8. Annie Wilkes from “Misery”
. . . played by Kathy Bates
9. Colonel Hans Landa from “Inglourious Basterds”
. . . played by Christoph Waltz
10. Anton Chigurh from “No Country for Old Men”
. . . played by Javier Bardem
11. Hans Gruber from “Die Hard”
. . . played by Alan Rickman
12. Baby Jane Hudson from “What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?”
. . . played by Bette Davis
13. Jack Torrance from “The Shining”
. . . played by Jack Nicholson
14. Alex Forrest from “Fatal Attraction”
. . . played by Glenn Close
15. Lord Voldemort from the “Harry Potter” franchise
. . . played by Ralph Fiennes
16. Hal 9000 from “2001: A Space Odyssey”
. . . played by Douglas Rain
17. Michael Corleone from the “Godfather” movies
. . . played by Al Pacino
18. Tommy DeVito from “Goodfellas”
. . . played by Joe Pesci
19. Alex Delarge from “A Clockwork Orange”
. . . played by Malcolm McDowell
20. Terminator from “The Terminator”
. . . played by Arnold Schwarzenegger
21. The Shark from “Jaws”
. . . played by three fake sharks, each named ‘Bruce’
22. Tony Montana from “Scarface”
. . . played by Al Pacino
23. Scar from “The Lion King”
. . . voiced by Jeremy Irons
24. Wile E. Coyote from “Looney Tunes”
. . . voiced by Mel Blanc, in the very rare cases when he did speak
25. Agent Smith from the “Matrix” movies
. . . played by Hugo Weaving
Cat Fight Over Meatballs:
Youngstown, Ohio police are looking for a woman, who assaulted her roommate after her roommate confronted her about stealing her meatballs. The victim came home and found her friend cooking her food. When she confronted her, her roommate charged at her and struck her in the face before fleeing. Officers told the victim to call 911 if her roommate returns.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.