GrubHub’s Top 10 Foods of 2018 Shows the Trendiest Food in America Is . . . the Bean Burrito?
Apparently when I buy myself something frozen for dinner at a gas station I’m not being “sad” or “lonely” . . . I’m being TRENDY.
GrubHub just released their list of the top 10 foods of 2018, which is based on the jump in how much they were ordered this year compared to last year. And believe it or not, the trendiest food in America is . . . the BEAN BURRITO. We ordered 276% more bean burritos this year than we did in 2017, and no other food had that big of a jump.
The rest of the top 10 foods of the year are:
Baby back pork ribs
Cauliflower rice bowls
Chicken and waffle sliders
Check Out the Most Popular Dog Names of 2018
The website Rover.com just put out its annual list of the most popular dog names of the year. And it’s kind of ironic, since the name “Rover” didn’t even make the list
The top name for male dogs this year is . . . Max. And the rest of the top 10 are: Charlie . . . Cooper . . . Buddy . . . Jack . . . Rocky . . . Duke . . . Bear . . . Tucker . . . and Oliver.
The top name for female dogs this year is . . . Bella. And the rest of the top 10 are: Lucy . . . Luna . . . Daisy . . . Lola . . . Sadie . . . Molly . . . Bailey . . . Maggie . . . and Stella.
Rover.com also noticed increases in retro names like Minnie, Pearl, and Willie . . . in pop culture names like Cardi, Drax, Loki, and Bane . . . and in Royal Family names like Sophie, George, and Charlotte.
Are These the Five Worst Movies and TV Shows of 2018?
Anyone can make a list of the BEST-whatever of the year, but “Entertainment Weekly” went one step further . . . and has released lists of the WORST movies and TV shows of the year.
Here’s their Five Worst Movies of 2018:
1. “Fifty Shades Freed”, the third movie in the “Fifty Shades” trilogy
2. “Life Itself”, starring Oscar Isaac, Annette Bening and Antonio Banderas
3. “Gotti”, with John Travolta playing the Teflon Don
4. “Venom”, starring Tom Hardy
5. “The Cloverfield Paradox”, the third movie in the “Cloverfield” series
And here’s their Five Worst Shows:
1. Netflix’s “Lost in Space”, which is actually a solid reimagining of the ’60s series
2. Showtime’s “Who Is America” . . . the new Sacha Baron Cohen stunt show
3. Netflix’s “Insatiable”, which has been accused of fat-shaming
4. Starz’ “Sweetbitter”, which is about a girl who moves to New York City
5. NBC’s “Reverie” . . . and the network must have agreed. It was canceled after just one season.