We talked about this on the show today, I just find it hilarious!
But… I’m still gonna get some tickets, you can’t win if you don’t play!
You’ve got a one in 292.2 million shot of winning the $1.4 billion Powerball jackpot. Not to burst your optimism bubble, but here are five ridiculous things with better odds . . .
1. You’re 25 times more likely to become President of the United States than win the Powerball.
2. Winning would be like flipping a coin 28 times in a row and getting heads every time.
3. You’re four times more likely to be hit by an asteroid.
4. You’re 10 times more likely to die in a fatal car accident on your way to buy Powerball tickets than to win.
5. And you’re 508 times more likely to become a billionaire through some other means.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.