Recently, A list of 7 life tips from 50-Year-olds to 20-year-olds was published… here are the top 7 tips.
1. Be kind, or at least courteous to other people. It doesn’t really require much effort, and it makes you happier in the end. So, compliment people whenever you can, and try to be as understanding and patient as possible.
2. Don’t try to fit in too much or dwell on other people’s opinions. Just think of them as suggestions, and stay true to yourself. Also, never make a major life decision just to please someone else, like your parents.
3. Never stay in a bad relationship. Even if it’s hard to leave, it’s worth it in the end.
4. Don’t focus too much on money. And remember that all your stuff is replaceable. In the end, it’s not as important as the people in your life, or the relationships you have.
5. Don’t make snap judgments about people. You never know the true context of what’s going on in their life. So try to give people a break now and then.
6. Don’t beat yourself up too much. Do what you can to fix your mistakes, then move on. Holding onto guilt for too long is toxic to your own happiness.
7. Don’t worry about getting older. Life can be better at 50 than it is at 20.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.