1. Lenny Kravitz and Jason Momoa . . . They are both now exes of Lisa Bonet. I guess you could say bromance before romance?
2. Sir Ian McKellen and Sir Patrick Stewart . . . They played enemies in the “X-Men” movies. Ian actually was ordained as a minister so he could marry Patrick and his current wife.
3. Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper . . . They were actually set up on a blind date back in the ’90s, but it didn’t work out romantically because Andy brought up Anderson’s mom, Gloria Vanderbilt.
4. Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire . . . They’ve been friends since the ’90s.
5. Pete Davidson and Machine Gun Kelly . . . They became friends after being in the Motley Crue movie, “The Dirt”.
6. Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder . . . They were costars on “The Vampire Diaries” and now have their own bourbon company together.
7. Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele . . . They met before doing “Mad TV” together, then later created their own series “Key & Peele”.
8. Eminem and Elton John . . . They performed together at the 2001 Grammys . . . then later Elton became Eminem’s sponsor when he got sober.
9. Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson . . . They’ve been friends since the ’90s. Matthew has gone on record saying Woody is one of his closest friends.
10. John Stamos and Josh Peck . . . They met doing the show “Grandfathered”. John said that Josh helped him on his road to recovery and sobriety.