Someone went through the menus at different fast food places, and figured out how to get as much food as possible for five bucks . . .
1. Taco Bell. Just order five things off their “Dollar Cravings” menu. The biggest thing on there right now is the “Beefy Fritos Burrito.” But if you get five, you’ll be too full.
2. Chipotle. The most food for $5 is the kid’s meal, but adults can get it too. It comes with two soft tacos, chips, and a box of apple juice.
3. Wendy’s. Order a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, small fry, and a small chocolate Frosty. It should come out to about $5 with tax.
4. Chick-fil-A. An original chicken sandwich or an eight-piece nuggets should be well under $5. If you want to add fries, you can do the whole thing for about $5.50 plus tax.
5. McDonald’s. You could just go with five things from the dollar menu. Or if you want to mix it up, a Sausage McMuffin, four-piece McNugget, snack-size McFlurry, and a small coke would run you about $5.50.
6. Subway. They have $6 footlongs now, and a few only cost $5.50. But if you really want to stay under five bucks, go with any six-inch sub and load it up with veggies.
7. Burger King. You can get a double cheeseburger, a BK bacon burger, small fries, and a chocolate sundae for about $5.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.