Once upon a time, I would’ve been mortified if people thought I was BORING. Now? It’s like a point of pride. That’s called growing up.
There’s an organization called the Dull Men’s Club, and they put out an annual calendar featuring the most boring people in the U.S. and the U.K.
And in most cases, it’s someone who collects something or studies something that’s just not interesting enough to deserve that level of attention.
This year’s calendar includes . . .
1. A woman in California who collects “caution wet floor” signs.
2. A man in England who’s a historian studying manhole covers.
3. A guy who’s collected 1,100 vintage washing machines.
4. The founder of the Telegraph Pole Appreciation Society in Wales.
5. And a guy in New Mexico who collects gas station memorabilia.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.