A study looked at the top gifts people are ordering in all 50 states, and gadgets dominate the list. The PlayStation 5 is the MOST in-demand gift overall. But it’s only #1 in six states. Here’s the breakdown . . .
1. The PlayStation 5. It’s the most-sought-after gift in Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island. The new Xbox 5 got three states: North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Nevada.
2. Apple products are also big. The iPhone 12 is #1 in five states: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Missouri, and New Jersey. The iPad Air 4 is first in Alabama and Massachusetts. And Apple Watches top the list in Texas and Virginia.
3. Samsung Galaxy products got five states: Montana, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Kansas, and New Mexico. And the Google Pixel 5 is first in Wyoming and Maine.
4. Two video games made the list: “Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla” in Idaho and North Dakota. And “Cyberpunk 2077” in Alaska, Oregon, and Washington.
5. Fitbits are #1 in Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin . . . Vector Robots in Colorado, Indiana, and Minnesota . . . Keurigs in Arizona and Michigan . . . Lego Super Mario toys in Utah and Nebraska . . . air fryers in Tennessee and Arkansas . . . Barbie products in Mississippi and South Carolina . . . and North Face boots in New York and Vermont.
6. And four products only got one state each: Harry Potter wands in Kentucky . . . patio heaters in Connecticut . . . Simpl Dimpl fidget toys in Florida . . . and everyone in Ohio wants an air hockey table in their basement.
By the way, Utah….we’re all about Lego Mario!!!
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.