Almost 90% of parents in a new survey said having kids was the best thing they’ve ever done. But 70% also said they underestimated how much HARDER life would be. Here are the top ten things parents miss about not having kids . . .
1. Getting to be lazy on the weekend.
2. A clean and tidy house.
3. Total peace and quiet while you’re watching TV.
4. Getting to leave the house whenever you want, without worrying about a babysitter.
5. Spending money without worrying about your budget so much.
6. Taking a shower or bath without being interrupted.
7. Date nights.
8. Going to the bathroom without being interrupted.
9. Being able to take a vacation any time of year, not just in the summer.
10. Getting a good night’s sleep more often.
A few more from the top 50 include going out with friends more often . . . not being asked “WHY” all the time . . . watching R-rated movies . . . the freedom to swear whenever you want to . . . the luxury of doing nothing when you’re hung over . . . and being able to listen to YOUR favorite music in the car.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.