When you’re a kid walking up to a door on Halloween, you expect a Reese’s Cup or some Starbursts. Bare minimum, you’ll get a dum-dum. But occasionally, you arrive to a house who decides to get “creative.” We’re talking pencils, raisins, apples, toothbrushes and a whole lot of other nonsense. My advice? Play the hits. Just give kids candy.
We talked about it on the Mix Morning Fix and asked for your stories. Here are some of our favorites.
1) But why no gloves, tho?
2) Yeah, you should call the police
3) That would have killed in the era of pet rocks
4) At least include a Snickers
5) If it were the Golden Girls box set, I’d die
6) TBH, this is the cutest damn thing I’ve ever heard