Parenting isn’t as glamorous as Instagram would have you believe.
When you become a parent, you know a few things. Potty training is going to suck, you’re going to have to change a lot of diapers, and they will throw temper tantrums. Still though, there are many things that you just can’t prepare yourself for.
We asked our listeners all about it: “I didn’t realize ____ until I had kids.” Here are some of our favorite responses.
1. They put EVERYTHING in their mouths
2. You wear a lot of hats; cook, driver, warden, elf
3. They’re pretty unhygienic
4. Your calendar is pretty full
5. You’re pretty much running a nudist colony
6. Seriously. They’re obsessed with being naked
7. You celebrate the weirdest things
8. They won’t eat veggies, but they’ll eat their own boogers
9. They’re terrifying
11. And even though they put you through all of this, you can’t explain to anyone why you put up with it.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.