I know it’s bad to fixate on all the mistakes you’ve made in the past, but at least you know a lot of us torture ourselves that way.
According to a new survey, 32% of Americans say they regret at least one of their major life decisions.
The three most common things people regret are:
- Not following their dreams
- Not taking risks with their career
- Not taking risks with their life in general, like moving to a new city or going back to school
But there is some good news. The survey also found that 93% of people are looking forward to living a long life and trying to make up for some of those mistakes.
The top five things people want to do with the rest of their lives are:
- Traveling more
- Living in a different place
- Taking more risks
- Starting a business
- Starting a second career that they like a lot more
Get more about the survey here.