I know it’s bad to fixate on all the mistakes you’ve made in the past, but at least you know a lot of us torture ourselves that way.
According to a new survey, 32% of Americans say they regret at least one of their major life decisions.
The three most common things people regret are:
- Not following their dreams
- Not taking risks with their career
- Not taking risks with their life in general, like moving to a new city or going back to school
But there is some good news. The survey also found that 93% of people are looking forward to living a long life and trying to make up for some of those mistakes.
The top five things people want to do with the rest of their lives are:
- Traveling more
- Living in a different place
- Taking more risks
- Starting a business
- Starting a second career that they like a lot more
Get more about the survey here.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.