News

A Woman Cleaned Up Gasoline with a Vacuum, and It Exploded

This is why you don’t mess with flamable things guys…

A woman in Florida went to a car wash last Monday, and tried to vacuum up some gasoline she’d spilled in her trunk. Which you can’t do, because, gasoline. And the vacuum exploded. Luckily no one was hurt, and a security camera got it on video.



Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!

Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.

* indicates required
Comments
To Top