We know how uncertain and crazy times are right now, especially for local businesses. So, we want to help! Although we are isolating ourselves from one another, we are still a community. Now more than ever, we need to help each other out… We may not be in close contact with social distancing, but we can support each other financially and emotionally!
Help us help you with ‘Free Plug Friday!’
Here’s a list of local businesses:
- Matt Mandros: ROI Solutions in American Fork and Lindon Utah. We are a call center and we are hiring for Agents, Team Leads, and Managers. We were founded here in Utah. https://roisolutions.worktaps.com/offer/cy0y3/qvweh/lnksh?utm=417621a5b8f087337b4d9dd35cce1d3a35a7f124fcf3
- Susan Snyder: Silver & Sage Studios in Eden was created by five artists as a place to find beautiful local art, and take classes. We have had to suspend our classes, but people can still check out our art at www.silverandsageutah.com
- Street Tacos SLC: Please come try our amazing tacos!
- Victoria Jensen: I work for Seasons Chiropractic in Taylorsville and we specialize in helping those that have been in an automobile accident. We have two amazing doctors that are taking every precaution to keep our patients healthy while trying to help them through this process.
- Cayla Washburn: A graphic designer at Ogden Litho in Ogden! We are a print shop! We do everything from invites and business cards to brochures and folders. Anything you need on paper, we can do it.
- Stephanie Ahns: Ahns (pronounced “ons”) Custom & Vinyl. We sell tires, vehicle tint, vinyl and full mechanic shop. Open and trying to keep all the vehicles on the road safe!
- Jennifer Ashber: Vampire Penguin Shaved Snow and Desserts – they are open for to go orders only during this corona mess. Two brothers in California came up with this twist on shave ice and my parents opened one in American Fork.
- Blown Out of Proportion: Blown Out of Proportion BALLOONS! Balloon Sylist! We deliver from SLC to North Ogden
- Anastasia Bolinder: I work for the awesome Chocolate Covered Wagon at Gardner Village! Open 11-6
- Sunnys Bistro: Yummy Chinese Food in Salt Lake open for take-out 5pm-10pm
- Seavey Besson: Twisted Sugar in Saratoga Springs, Soda and Cookie shop!
- Jade Jensen: My family owns A-1 Vacuum and Sewing. We sell/fix vacuums and sewing machines.
- Thrift Shop Mama: @thrifshopmama Check out my page! It’s al things home decor.
- Brooklyn: Sis-in-law owns @gittinstyle a consignment boutique. They super need the shout-out!
- Darcey Valle: My family owns Pepe’s Grill in Spanish Fork! We sell authentic street tacos and more.
- Paola Chacon: Ruben, owner of Bomdilla Food Truck is amazing! Free food for kids and 50% of medical workers.
- Paris Kimball: Fire and Slice Pizza. We do catering for all times of events and we are only mobile.
- Morgan Durfey: Bright Beginnings Child Care. I’m the cook!
- Polk A Dash: on Instagram and Facebook! We make meaningful bracelets by using Morse code!
- Brandie from Suds Spit & Shine: If anyone needs anything washed, sanitized or fixed (house exterior driveways, garage, parking lot, cars etc.) or if you or anyone you know has a business that’s still open and want stuff sanitized call or text Jesse at (772)713-5424 or myself Brandie at 801-404-7339
- Zoe: Need a job? Synergy Staffing () has one for you
- Michelle: Cascade Collision Repair Shop – we’ll come to you! We are open Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- The Family Chef: We own a home meal subscription kit. We deliver contact free meals to your doorstep 3x a week! Fresh, local ingredients to your doorstep. The best part most dinners are family friendly and ready from the bag to table in 20-30 minutes. Check us out on IG: https://www.instagram.com/thefamchef/
- Ben: Silverpeak Engineering. We are a small Structural/Civil engineering firm located in Layton. We do civil, residential, and commercial projects. We are also hiring civil and structural engineers, as well as surveyors. Check us out at
- Alex: I work at Clearlink, a marketing firm in Salt Lake City. We understand that jobs are hard to come by, but since Clearlink moved it’s employees to work from home, we are also hiring 50 more virtual sales agents. We specialize in marketing and selling for Telco brands like AT&T and Verizon, insurance brands like Aetna and Aflac, and home security brands like Vivint and ADT. If you’re interested, or know anyone that’s interested, reach out to the clearlink careers page. A great place to work with a great culture and great values! Good luck everyone out there, and stay healthy!
- Brinn Marie Photography: Utah photographer that photographs families, couples, kids, pets, ANYTHING!
- Kents Market Bakery: We’re in Brigham City and still working. Today is Fritter Friday. Come get your fritters for 50 cents!
- Contractor: If anyone needs to finish their basement or do any home remodels including interior and exterior they can call Home Hero at 801.792.0581. We are BUILDING relationships one home at a time.
- Hey! Soda: In Midvale, Utah, right across the street from ShaneCo. We have the BEST flavored sodas and our chocolate crinkle cookies are the best thing you’ll taste for at least a week!
- Grease Monkey: Oil changes, preventative maintenance and more. Offering a drive thru service to respect social distancing.
- Salt Lake Valley Emergency Communication Center Salt Lake City 911: Always there to answer the call for help regardless of what’s happening around the world.
- Truckers: Go to a website called – it’s got a list of restaurants that are open and bring food out.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.