News

Stupid Is, Stupid Does

Several Middle School Kids Were Hospitalized After Eating Ghost Peppers

Some sneaky middle school students brought a bag of ghost peppers to school and dared all their friends to eat one. Sounds harmless enough, right? Well, 40 kids tried the peppers, and then things got out of hand. Several students started to have bad reactions to the peppers; breaking out in hives, and throwing up. Five students ended up in the hospital. The incident took place in the lunchroom and kids flocked to the milk, chugging carton after carton to ease the heat. The school thought about suspending the kids who brought them in, but really, they didn’t do anything wrong. They just brought peppers; the kids weren’t forced into eating them. So they’re going to chalk this up to a learning experience. Get more here.



Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!

Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.

* indicates required
Comments
To Top