Every year around this time, Neiman Marcus releases a Christmas catalog with a few ridiculous gifts that even rich idiots would find extravagant. And once again, they didn’t disappoint.
Here are the five absurd things they’re selling this Christmas . . .
1. A private plane made out of ROSE GOLD for $1.5 million.
2. A week of living at three English countryside estates and castles, including polo lessons, helicopter rides, and clay pigeon shooting for $700,000.
3. A walk-on role in the Broadway musical “Waitress” for $30,000.
4. A slumber party at the Neiman Marcus flagship location in Dallas for 12 people, including food, pajamas, and spa treatments for $120,000.
5. And one day of private football lessons from JOE MONTANA for $65,000.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.