News

Your 9:30 Feel Good

A Family Dog Helped Firefighters Rescue Two Kids From a Burning House

A house in Longwood, Florida caught fire last week, and it spread fast. Some neighbors broke the windows and rescued two adults inside before the fire department got there, but a 2-year-old girl and 4-year-old boy were trapped inside.

When the firefighters arrived, they went inside for the kids but the smoke was too thick for them to see. Fortunately the family’s German shepherd Maxx had made it outside and was willing to help.

Maxx ran in, sniffed out the kids, and guided the firefighters right to them.

The firefighters managed to rescue both of them, so Maxx basically saved their lives.

All four family members, one firefighter, and Maxx were all taken to the hospital to be treated for inhaling too much smoke. But they’re all recovering now.

Get more here.



Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!

Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.

* indicates required
Comments
To Top