Six Reasons You’re Always Tired
If you’re dragging today, it might be the aftereffects of all that beer you drank last weekend. Or one of these six reasons that are all backed by science . . .
1. You’re surrounded by negativity. Like friends who just complain about their lives all the time. Negativity is draining. Trying to stay positive boosts your energy levels.
2. Your sex life is non-existent. If you’re too exhausted at night, try the morning instead. The boost of energy you get can kick-start your day.
3. There’s not enough magnesium in your diet. When you don’t get enough, it can be harder to fall asleep and stay asleep.
A few foods you might want to double up on are nuts, seeds, beans, avocados, and leafy greens. And in general, too much processed food can also zap your energy.
4. You never work out. One recent study found that getting two-and-a-half hours of exercise a week can make you 65% less tired during the day.
5. You’re a ball of stress. Anxiety is the #1 cause of insomnia. And it’s a vicious cycle, because it’s even harder to deal with stress when you’re underslept.
6. Your bedroom is a wreck. Studies have found that the quality of your sleep can suffer when your bedroom’s a mess. So you might want to spend an hour or two on a deep clean. Or at least pick up your dirty clothes.
The New Viral Food Craze is a Swineapple . . . a Pineapple Stuffed With Ham and Wrapped in Bacon
Ham and pineapple are pretty controversial pizza toppings . . . some people swear by it, and the rest think it’s disgusting. So I wonder how they’re going to feel about THIS.
The latest viral food craze is the SWINEAPPLE . . . which is a pineapple stuffed with ham and wrapped in bacon.
If you want to make one, you core the pineapple, jam in a bunch of ham, wrap it in bacon, and stick it in the oven for about five hours. Will it taste good? We couldn’t possibly speculate.
Here’s How to Watch the Eclipse While Hunting Bigfoot, Looking for UFOs, or Eating at a Waffle House
There are maps online that show the best places to see the eclipse this month. Now people are combining them with OTHER maps in case you want to multitask. You know, because a solar eclipse on its own is so boring.
Someone combined an eclipse map with one that shows where the most BIGFOOT sightings occur. So you can see the eclipse and try to spot bigfoot in the same night.
There are also maps that show where the most UFO sightings happen, and where you can see it while visiting a town that has the WORD “eclipse” in its name. Or if you’re just hungry, there’s a map that shows where you can watch it while eating at a Waffle House.