About Live Empowered
- A program for special needs adults to come during the day, they work on social, life and work skills. We work towards helping them reach their dreams, and be involved in the community.
- We were started by Alison Campbell, she created the type of program she would like her special needs son to attend.
About our Dancing Date Night
- One of the goals of Live Empowered is to find ways we, and the people we serve can benefit the community.
- SO, we came up with a night that would allow our people to work with kids something they love. While couples can come learn a new skill, and have a fun inexpensive date night, without worrying about child care
- It will be June 11th from 6:30-8pm
- Tickets can be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dancing-date-night-tickets-152890945935
About the Fundraiser
- One of our employee’s husbands has brain cancer and leukemia, one of our special needs individuals wanted to do a fundraiser to help them out. We talked with them and decided on a concert in the park where they would sell concessions.
- 100% of the money raised will go towards paying for his medical treatments
- It will be August 20th from 5- 7 pm
- Scott and RyceeJo a local band will be playing, they do disney mash upas and are very kid friendly
- Tickets can be purchased here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/family-friendly-fundraiser-concert-in-the-park-tickets-154616324589