Sunday is Mother’s Day . . . and if you haven’t gotten a gift or made reservations yet, well, good luck with that. But here are five small things you can do to impress your mom that are easy and, best of all, FREE . . .
1. Don’t just be on time to her house or the restaurant, be early.
2. Sign your Mother’s Day card with more than just your name. If you’re not great with words, get help from a sibling, a friend, or even ChatGPT.
3. If your mom is bad with technology, make sure her phone and computer are up to date. Or if she needs some quick repairs around the house, offer to take care of them for her or hire someone who can.
4. Tell her about how you’ve used at least one piece of advice she’s given you over the years.
5. Ask her about what her life was like before you were born.
Speaking of Mother’s Day, when was your Mom the “cool Mom?”
Listen to “I’m a Cool Mom” on Spreaker.
Need help finding some last minute restaurant ideas for Mother’s Day? We’ve got you covered.