It’s almost Christmas! So before you get your man a gift, check out a list of things that I think you should get him!
5. Gift Cards – A very simple yet to the point type of gift. I don’t know one guy out there who’d be upset with a gift card. To spice things up, get the gift card to a new restaurant Y’all haven’t tried yet so on those days when he asks you what to eat and you don’t know what to eat, you can use that gift card you got him last week.
4. TILE – If your man is ANYTHING like me, he loses EVERYTHING. With that being said, TILE is a great gift. It’s a little Bluetooth chip that you can put in your wallet or hook to your key ring. You sync it up with your phone and then you can page whatever it is you’re looking for!
3. A new pair of shoes/boots – You know those shoes we’ve been wearing since we met you? Time to get us some new ones. Or maybe there’s a pair of shoes/boots that we’ve been wanting and forget to buy everytime we go out because we do those things you know.
2. Tickets to his favorite artist/sports team – Nothing says “I LOVE YOU” like buying your man tickets to see their favorite sports team. Us guys are a very simple breed. I can honestly say that most guys would be satisfied with that. Plus its a win for both of yall if you guys like sports and or bands.
1. That hoodie you stole when y’all first started dating – This is something dear to every man out there. We wore that hoodie around you because we thought it was cool. We trusted that you’d return it to us after you wore it that night we told you to bring a jacket but you didn’t because it was not cold yet. Instead, it has disappeared into your endless abyss of clothing. We’d like it back.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.