Someone from StudyFinds.com went through and found the best summer jobs for teens. Did you have any of these? I worked at a petting zoo for a summer. It was terrible!
1. Camp counselor. You make new friends . . . get to do all the activities, like swimming and horseback riding . . . and you also learn leadership skills.
2. Babysitter. It’s not always an easy job, but it’s one of the easiest jobs to GET as a kid. It can also be a good intro into running your own business.
3. Tutor. It’s a good one if your kid’s a smarty-pants. And it’s even easier now, because you can do it online.
4. Dog walker. Like babysitting, it’s another one where you might have a built-in customer base. Plenty of friends and family probably have dogs.
5. Mowing lawns, or doing landscaping. It’s physical, so you get a workout. And you get to be outside the whole time.
While you’re on the job hunt, uncover the magic of summer with these pop hits from the 2010s to now by diving into this curated list.