People are always asking me where to take their family or large group for lunch or dinner. I did some research and came up with a list of the top 5 Salt Lake restaurants for large groups. All are good, and have many different options for families and large groups. Happy eating!!
1. Squatters – 47 W. Broadway downtown Salt Lake City. Squatters has a great selection of food and drink. Squatters is however more appropriate for adult groups.
2. Letherby’s – in Taylorsville or Draper is great for large groups and families. They have amazing ice cream and good food. The perfect setting for any occasion.
3. Tucanos – in the Gateway Mall downtown. Tucanos is a Brazilian style grill that has a wide selection of meats and cuisine. Awesome for large parties.
4. Lamb’s Grill – south of Citycreek in downtown Salt Lake City. They have been open since 1919, and by far in one of the best restaurants in Utah. They have amazing food, and have plenty of room for your large group.
5. Red Rock – with locations in downtown Salt Lake, Fashion Place Mall, and Park City, Red Rock has good food and is known for their great selection of beers. The perfect place to take a group of friends any night of the week.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.