If you missed it this morning during Buzzed News, today is Giving Tuesday. After Black Friday, Cyber Monday, it’s time for a day of giving and that’s what Giving Tuesday is all about.
The problem is…which charity to you give to?
WalletHub.com posted a list of the best charities to give to in different categories. Here are five you might want to check out . . .
1. If you want to help veterans, check out the Fisher House Foundation.
2. If you want to help with community development, donate to the YMCA.
3. If you want to help animals, PetSmartCharities.org is a good place to go.
4. If you want to help kids get a better education, check out DonorsChoose.org.
5. If you want to help get people off the streets, check out The National Alliance to End Homelessness at EndHomelessness.org.
Obviously there are a lot of other great charities out there too. So just pick a cause, and make sure you do plenty of research before you donate.