A Man Gets a $190 Ticket For Not Walking His Pet Snake on a Leash
This happened on April Fools’ Day, so this guy HAD to think this was a joke . . . only it was totally real.A guy named Jerry Kimball from Falls Park, South Dakota had his PET PYTHON with him at a park on April 1st, and he let it slither into the grass.
But an animal control officer spotted him and gave him a $190 ticket . . . for not having it on a leash.
He thought it was ridiculous because, you know, there aren’t leashes for snakes. But the animal control department is standing by the ticket that says NO animals can be, quote, “running at large,” whether it’s a dog, a chicken, or a snake.
Ten Things That Make You Seem Unprofessional
Telling your boss he’s an idiot is one way to DEFINITELY get canned. Or just do everything on this list for a few months, and everyone will hate you. Here are ten things that make you seem unprofessional at work . . .
1. Showing up late, or calling off sick a lot. Your boss isn’t the only one who notices. Pretty much everyone does after a while. And people WILL gossip about it.
2. Complaining about every little thing. Whether it’s work-related or personal stuff.
3. Asking too many questions. You just look incompetent, like you’re the weakest link. And people get sick of having to help you do your job.
4. Being messy. Which might mean a messy desk, or leaving old food in the fridge.
5. Being arrogant. Especially if you start acting like the boss and telling people how to do their job.
6. Bragging. You can do it in your annual review. But you shouldn’t do it in front of your co-workers all the time.
7. Not dressing up for work. A lot of jobs don’t require a suit and tie anymore, but you still shouldn’t show up looking like a slob.
8. Getting too personal. It’s easy if you think of your co-workers as friends. But things like family problems and your sex life should be off limits. At least during office hours.
9. Being loud while people around you are working. Especially if they’re on the phone.
10. Swearing all the time. Even if your company is pretty laid back about it.
43% of People Say They’d Be Healthier Eating Dog Food
How do you know when your diet has gotten SO BAD that you need to make some changes? This might be it.
According to a new survey, 43% of people say they’d be healthier if they ate DOG FOOD instead of what they’re eating now.
And it actually kind of makes sense. Dog food is filled with nutrients, it’s well-balanced, and it doesn’t contain a bunch of chemicals or corn syrup. Actually, the more I talk, the more I’m thinking maybe we’d ALL be better off eating dog food.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.