Pop-Tarts With Jolly Rancher Filling Have Arrived to Kill You
So Pop-Tarts aren’t even trying to pretend they’re part of a healthy breakfast anymore, huh?
Because there are three new flavors of Pop-Tarts that were just announced . . . and they’re filled with JOLLY RANCHERS. There are three different types: Watermelon, cherry, and green apple.
They’ll be hitting stores later this month.
Do You Eat Normal Foods in Strange Ways?
There really aren’t right and wrong ways to eat different foods . . . as far as I’m concerned, just shove it into your mouth however you want. But you still might want to know if everyone else is gorging differently than you are.
A new survey asked people if they eat certain normal foods in strange ways. Here are the results . . .
1. 21% of people don’t peel their string cheese, they just bite the entire thing.
2. 14% eat ribs with a knife and fork.
3. 19% eat macaroni and cheese with a spoon.
4. 18% eat pizza with a knife and fork.
5. 7% eat pizza crust first.
6. 5% don’t break apart Kit Kat bars and just take bites of the entire thing.
7. 5% eat canned ravioli straight out of the can, cold.
8. And 1% of people eat their cereal with milk and ice cubes.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.