Utah “BigWigs” are coming together to mark October as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The Komen Utah BigWigs campaign is engaging community leaders to raise money.
One of them is myself! Over the next couple of weeks I’ll will be buzzing around town in my pink wig and asking for your help. Me and the other “BigWigs” are trying to raise or give a minimum of $2,000.
75 percent of funds raised stay in the local community. The other 25 percent goes toward research to find the cure.
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.