- Spotify has broken down 2020’s most-streamed artists, songs, and albums with Bad Bunny making history.
- The Latin artist is the first artist to only sing in Spanish and top the list with over 8.3 billion streams and his album, YHLQMDLG, having 3.3 billion streams globally.
- Coming in second behind Bunny is Drake, third is J. Balvin followed by Juice WRLD and The Weeknd.
- On the global top albums list, Bad Bunny’s YHLQMDLG is followed by The Weeknd’s After Hours, Post Malone’s Hollywood’s Bleeding, Harry Styles’ Fine Line and Dua Lipa’s Future Nostalgia.
- The Grammys may try to downplay The Weeknd’s significance but his song “Blinding Lights” shines through as the most-streamed song of 2020 with 1.6 billion streams, followed by the Tones And I’s “Dance Monkey” and Roddy Ricch’s “The Box.”
- What was the song you streamed the most in 2020?
Subscribe to Mix 1051's Blog!
Get the latest updates on music and celebrity news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.